Monday, October 22, 2012

Three Cheese Mushroom Triangles

In the busyness that is painting a house and moving to Hollywood, I haven't had a chance to post a filo blog! In the past couple of weeks I have experimented with a mushroom and cheese dish, worked on my twist of an Eton Mess . . . which I may call a Hollywood Mess in a Basket (or Handbag) . . . tried to create my own version of spanakopita and made the lemon tarts (again, with different yogurt). I haven't typed up the recipe for the mushroom dish, but I do have pictures that I can share of the making process!

First I sauteed some onions and garlic in a little olive oil. I then added some chopped crimini mushrooms.




 While that was cooking, I whisked together some eggs and grated or crumbled three different cheeses.



Oh and I almost forgot! I found some fresh parsley in the fridge so I chopped a bit of that and added it to the lightly sauteed mushrooms.



Finally I combined all the ingredients, buttered my filo, folded them into little triangles and popped them in the oven.



Here is the finished product . . . in rather golden light for some reason . . .



As always, if you're dying for the recipe, just give me a shout and I'll be happy to get it to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment